A healthy vegetarian twist on an American classic. Use gluten free pasta for a gluten free dairy free meal that little ones will ask for over and over again.
1. 1 lb of pasta (i.e. small elbow past or penne work great for this recipe. For gluten free, try Jovial Pasta)
2. 1 bottle of LIVWELL Tuscan Butternut & Sage Sauce
3. 1/2 stick of butter or vegan butter alternative
1. Boil pasta of choice according to pasta directions. Drain and add back to the pasta pot.
2. Add the full container of sauce and butter, warm slightly, and remove from heat after 3-4 minutes, or until the butter has melted completely.
3. Plate in favorite bowl and enjoy!