A crispy flavorful flatbread with roasted garlic, fresh tomatoes, and tangy romesco sauce. The perfect dish to serve as a weeknight dinner, or as an appetizer for larger party.
- Fresh baguette
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 bulb roasted garlic
- 1-2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 cup Calabrian Chili Pepper Romesco Sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut baguette in half then cut each half down the middle. Smear roasted garlic cloves onto the four cut baguettes pieces. Coat Calabrian sauce onto the baguette pieces. Sprinkle crushed red pepper evenly.
- Cut tomatoes into halves. Evenly disperse onto baguettes. Sprinkle the basil and oregano on top then top with mozzarella.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until mozzarella starts to melt and crisp.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve. Enjoy!