A beautiful marriage of butternut, spinach, cheese, herbs and spices, delicately layered together to create a special, nutritious meal for the whole family.
· 1 bottle of LIVWELL Tuscan Butternut & Sage sauce
· 9 oz spinach ( 1 cup cooked spinach)
· 1 cup ricotta cheese
· 1 cup mozzarella cheese
· 3 small garlic cloves minced
· ½ teaspoon salt
· 1 lasagna noodles package cooked (for gluten free, try Tinkyada brown rice lasagna)
· 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese
· ½ cup parmesan cheese on top
· ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
· ¼ teaspoon basil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Next make your spinach cheese filling. Combine spinach, garlic, mozzarella, ricotta, salt, and pepper. Mix, taste and add more salt to taste.
3. Next cook your lasagna noodles. Bring large pot of salted water to boil, and cook lasagna noodles according to package instructions. Drain and rinse in cold water and set aside.
4. Next, start to layer all of your ingredients in a large casserole dish. First grease the casserole dish with coconut or olive oil spray. Line casserole dish with butternut sauce first, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and then layer of lasagna noodles. Next, add your spinach layer, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and then layer of lasagna noodles.
5. Continue making layers until you’ve reached the top of the casserole dish. For final layer, spread the remaining of the butternut sauce over the final layer of noodles, and finish with parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Lastly, add chopped basil to top.
6. Cover casserole dish with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil and then convection bake for additional 15 minutes until crispy on top.