A savory collection of mixed grilled vegetables, crusty bread and flavorful romesco sauce.
Seasonal vegetables, whatever you love! In the summer I used red peppers, yellow peppers, orange peppers, yukon gold potatoes, zucchini, and eggplant if available. Sauteed onions and mushrooms are also a great addition.
· 1 bottle of LIVWELL Calabrian Chili Pepper Romesco
6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
6 tsp sea salt
1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
1 loaf of Italian crusty bread
1 bunch parsley, chopped, for garnish
For the Crispy Baked Potatoes
· First, heat large pot of water and bring to a boil. Add salt generously – about 3 tsp. Cut your potatoes in sixths, add to large pot of boiling water and cook for about 10 minutes until soft in the center.
· Remove from heat, add potatoes to large mixing bowl, add olive oil and sprinkle of salt and pepper. Shake bowl and use spoon to make sure potatoes are adequately coated.
· Add potatoes to large baking sheet in one single layer. Roast for 20 minutes at 400 degrees convection Flip once, and cook for 30 minutes longer until brown and crispy on the edges. Lastly, remove potatoes from oven, add minced parsley and more salt and pepper to taste.
For the grilled veggies
· Mix vegetables in large mixing bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper and then grill on both sides so that vegetables become warm and tender. For the peppers, you could also lay on baking sheet and bri
For the bread
· Brush both sides of bread with olive oil and grill on both sides until warm.
For the sauce.
· Warm bottle of LIVWELL Calabrian Chili Pepper Romesco in large sauce pan over low heat for 5-7 minutes until warm throughout. Be careful no not overcook or burn!
Serve veggies and bread warm on tray with generous side of warm Romesco sauce. Mangia!
*This dish is also a great pairing with grilled steak, chicken or fish.