A hearty, flavorful pasta dish that can be enjoyed for lunch or dinner.
1. 12 -16 oz of rigatoni (for gluten free, try Jovial penne)
2. 1 container of LIVWELL Calabrian Chili Pepper Romesco sauce
3. ½ cup chopped basil
4. Freshly grated parmagiana reggiano (2 oz)
1. Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions, but pull 1 minute before (pasta will cook more in sauce). Drain pasta and set aside, while reserving ½ cup of the cooking liquid.
2. Place pasta back in pot with cooking liquid, and add entire container of LIVWELL Romesco sauce. Mix thoroughly so pasta is well coated, and cook on low for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and serve warm with grated parmesan reggiano and chopped basil as garnish. Mangia!