A Vegan spinoff of the traditional steak and romesco sauce.
1. 2 heads of cauliflower
2. 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
3. 1 bottle of LIVWELL Calabrian Chili Pepper Romesco sauce
4. 1 bunch of Parsley for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Remove bottom stem from cauliflower and then cut into vertical slices each 1 ½ inches thick.
3. Next line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange cauliflower steaks evenly on sheet and brush both sides of steaks with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Roast for 15 minutes on each side, flipping once, until cauliflower is golden and crispy on the edges.
5. Next, arrange your plates. Place ½ cup of romesco sauce on each plate as base (Put the rest of the sauce aside for dipping). Arrange cauliflower steaks on top, then finish with parsley as garnish.