Flaky white fish smothered in tangy flavorful romesco sauce and fresh herbs.
1. 4 (6 oz) halibut filets
2. 1/8 stick of butter
3. 1 tsp olive oil
4. 2 garlic cloves minced
5. 1 bottle of LIVWELL Calabrian Chili Pepper Romesco sauce
6. 1 lemon
7. 1 bunch parsley
1. First, season halibut filets with salt and pepper on both sides.
2. Next, line baking sheet with aluminum foil and place filets skin side down on foil. Roast at 350 for 20 minutes
3. Next, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter and olive oil and garlic, sauté for 1 minute until garlic is aromatic (be careful not to burn!).
4. Next, add cooked fish to pan and then add full container of LIVWELL romesco sauce to skillet. Warm for 3-4 minutes until fish is cooked throughout.
5. Plate fish with sauce, garnish with fresh lemon juice, and parsley.