Crispy, zesty, delicious chicken thighs, which serve great at a family barbeque, or for a weeknight meal with side of any grain and veggie. The possibilities are endless for this flavorful dish!
- 1 lb of chicken thighs
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1 bottle of LIVWELL Romesco Sauce
- Parsley or basil for garnish (optional)
- Lemon zest from one lemon for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In medium bowl, mix chicken thighs with romesco sauce, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Next, line large baking sheet tray with aluminum foil. Add each chicken breast flat and bake for about 15 - 20 minutes until cooked throughout.
- Pull from oven, garnish with fresh parsley or basil, and lemon zest. Enjoy while still warm!