A hearty winter meal, and a great gluten free recipe!
1. 2 large spaghetti squash
2. 1 bottle LIVWELL Calabrian Chili Pepper Romesco sauce
3. 2 TBSP extra olive oil
4. 1 tsp sea salt
5. 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
6. Grated Parmigiano -reggiano cheese
7. ½ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. While heating, cut your spaghetti squash lengthwise down the middle. Generously apply olive oil to each cut side and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place face down on lined baking sheet and cook for 40-50 minutes until cooked and soft throughout.
2. Remove spaghetti squash from the oven. Scoop and discard seeds. Then, scoop out squash and add to a large mixing bowl.
3. Meanwhile, heat your LIVWELL Romesco Sauce over low heat in large sauce pot. Once warm, add your spaghetti squash and mix/coat thoroughly. Next, plate your spaghetti squash, and serve with drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and freshly grated cheese. Optional: garnish with fresh cut parsley. Mangia!