A delicious warming fall or winter dish that can be enjoyed with vegan or regular ravioli.
· 1 package of Vegan ravioli (I.e. Kite hill or La Pasta )
· 1 bottle of LIVWELL Tuscan Butternut & Sage Sauce
· 1 small container of pine nuts (2-3 oz)
· 1 bunch fresh sage
· Freshly grated parmagiana reggiano (2 oz)
1. Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain pasta and set aside, while reserving ½ cup of the cooking liquid.
2. Place pasta back in pot with cooking liquid, and add entire container of LIVWELL Butternut sauce. Mix thoroughly so ravioli are well coated, and cook on low for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, add pine nuts to small skillet and cook on low for a few minutes, just enough so that they are lightly browned and aromatic.
4. Remove from heat and serve ravioli warm with grated parmesan reggiano, toasted pine nuts and chopped sage as garnish. Mangia!