Savory zucchini with roasted garlic and extra virgin olive oil marry with fresh mozzarella for a pizza sure to delight your tastebuds.
1. 1 frozen gluten free pizza crust (i.e. like Cali’flower or Capello’s )
2. 1 bottle of LIVWELL Sicilian Zucchini and Lemon Sauce
3. 1 cups of cubed fresh mozzarella cheese
4. 1 bunch fresh basil
5. 1 bunch of fresh thyme
6. 2 garlic cloves, cut finely lengthwise
7. 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
8. Pinch of hot pepper flakes
1. First, remove pizza crust from packaging and let thaw at room temperature for 10 minutes
2. In a small sauce pan over medium-low heat, heat olive oil. Add garlic and stir until lightly golden, then immediately remove from heat. Strain garlic and season with a pinch of salt. Reserve oil, and set both aside.
3. Next, arrange your LIVWELL zucchini sauce as base on the pizza (about half to 2/3 of bottle), reserve rest of sauce for dipping.
4. Next, add cubes of mozzarella cheese evenly dispersed on top of the sauce
5. Add sautéed garlic cloves, until evenly dispersed across pizza
6. Bake at 425 for 15 minutes until golden brown and cheese is melted
7. Remove from oven and garnish with drizzle of reserved olive oil, red pepper flakes, fresh thyme and basil before slicing and serving.