If you’re looking for an easy dish the whole family will love, then look no further for this easy baked pasta alfredo! Instead of heavy cream, we are using LIVWELL Creamy Roman Cauliflower Sauce (for less guilt, and more nutrients!). Ready in 30 minutes, the whole family will enjoy!
- 1 lb elbow or penne pasta
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated parmigianno reggianno
- 1 teaspoon herbs de Provence
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Lightly grease a large baking dish or skillet
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside
- Combine the sauce with the cooked pasta and toss to coat well. Transfer the pasta to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with the mozzarella and parmigiano cheeses, herbs de Provence, salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with fresh parsley for garnish. Mangia!