Chicken pot pie - this is the same warming delicious dish you know and love... but make it healthier! Great for individual serving size, or larger casserole dishes to serve a crowd.
- 1 Jar of Livwell Foods Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet
- 2 cups diced veggies of choice (onions, celery, carrots potatoes)
- 1 Large Diced Chicken Breast
- 1 Beaten Egg
- salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- Italian Seasoning
• Defrost the puff pastry as per package instructions.
• Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
• Dice 2 cups of veggies such as onions, celery, carrots, and
potatoes. (Feel free to use any combination)
• Dice the chicken breast and season with salt & pepper.
• Brown the chicken in olive oil and season with Italian seasoning.
• Once browned, set aside the chicken.
• Lower the heat to medium and sauté your diced veggies for 3-4
minutes until they soften.
• Pour in the jar of @Livewellfoods cauliflower Alfredo sauce, and
simmer for another 3-4 minutes.
• Add the cooked chicken back to the pan and mix everything, simmering
for another minute to blend the flavors.
• Divide the filling into 4 individual 12oz ramekins or use a pie dish.
• Cut the defrosted puff pastry to fit your dishes and place it on top
of the filling.
• Brush the pastry with beaten egg for a shiny, golden finish.
• Bake at 375 degrees for around 10 minutes or until the pastry turns
• Let the chicken pot pies cool a bit before serving. Enjoy!
Note: You can also use an 8-inch pie plate or an 8x8 glass baking dish
if you don't have ramekins. Just adjust the baking time and make sure
the puff pastry covers the entire dish.