This light lemon and spinach pasta makes an easy weeknight meal in 20 minutes or less…. or decadent weekend meal for a dinner party or date night! And yes its dairy free!
- 1 lb fettuccine or spaghetti
- 1 bottle Livwell Roman Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- 10 oz fresh baby spinach
- ¼ cup grated parmigianno reggiano cheese
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Bring one large pot of salted water to a boil, cook pasta according to directions, set aside. Reserve 1 cup of pasta cooking water and return to the pot.
- Next, cook your spinach. Add your spinach to the pasta water, cook over low heat, and cook for 1-2 minutes until fully cooked. Drain and set aside with cooked pasta.
- Next, make your sauce. Combine Roman cauliflower sauce, olive oil, parmigianno reggiano, lemon juice and zest. Mix until fully combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lastly, combine sauce with cooked pasta and spinach in same large pot. Mix to coat pasta thoroughly, and warm up entire dish on low heat for 1-3 minutes before serving.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with more extra virgin olive oil, grated parmigianno reggiano, and fresh herbs from the garden (optional). Mangia!