A sandwich from the heavens! Goddess Sauce, zucchini, cucumber, avocado, Havarti cheese with Italian microgreens on a hearty seeded gluten-free bread.
- Food for Life Genesis Sprouted Grain & Seed Bread or another hearty bread
- LIVWELL Green Goddess Pesto Sauce
- Havarti Cheese
- Italian microgreens or favorite microgreen mix
- Tablespoon of butter
- Take two slices of bread and generously spread LivWell Green Goddess Pesto Sauce to each slice.
- Cut long thin slices of cucumber and zucchini as well as the Havarti cheese. Layer the zucchini and cucumber on top of the one slice of bread and the cheese on the other slice.
- Cut the avocado in half. Make cuts into the avocado flesh the long way. Take a spoon and scoop out the avocado slices. Gently place avocado slices on top of the cucumber
- Add microgreens on top of the Havarti cheese.
- Melt a tablespoon of butter into a pan.
- Take the slice of bread with the cheese and microgreens and carefully place it on top of the other half of the sandwich. Place the sandwich into the pan with the melted butter. Put a food weight on top of the sandwich to help crisp the slice of bread in the butter. Cook for about 6 mins or until the bread is brown and slightly crispy. Flip over the sandwich to do the same with the other side.
- Once finished, the Havarti cheese will be melted within the sandwich. Take out of the pan and place on a cutting board. Cut in half and enjoy!