A delicious mouthwatering vegan pasta bowl using LIVWELL sauce, rotini pasta and copious amounts of vegetable toppings and cheese.
- 1 bottle of LIVWELL Sicilian Zucchini and Lemon Sauce
- 1 box of Lupii Rotini Pasta
- 1 bag of toasted chickpeas ( i.e. Biena)
- 1 bunch of fresh beets roasted, peeled and diced ½ inch cubes
- 1 block vegan feta ( i.e. Violife)
- 1 container of microgreens (i.e. arugula, kale, alfafa)
- First boil pasta according to directions, set aside
- Add pasta and sauce back to pasta pot, mix thoroughly and warm lightly over stove – do not overheat!
- Add pasta to bowls then top with beets, chickpeas, feta and microgreens. Serve warm. Mangia!