A delicious mouthwatering vegan pasta bowl using LIVWELL sauce, penne pasta and copious amounts of vegetable toppings and cheese.
- 1 bottle of LIVWELL Calabrian Chili Pepper Romesco Sauce
- 1 box of Lupii Penne Pasta
- 1 jar of roasted red peppers, diced in ½ inch cubes (i.e. Divinia)
- ¼ cup of toasted almonds and/or pignoli nuts
- ¼ cup of parmigiano reggiano or vegan parmesan cheese
- Fresh chopped basil and/or parsley as garnish
- First boil pasta according to directions. Drain and set aside
- Add pasta and sauce back to pasta pot, mix thoroughly and warm lightly over stove – do not overheat!
- Add pasta to bowls then top with roasted red peppers, toasted almonds/pignoli nuts, and parmigiano cheese. Garnish with basil and/or parsley. Serve warm. Mangia!