Roasted fish marry with flavorful romesco sauce and roasted vegetables to make a perfect lunch or dinner.
- Two 4 oz filets of seabass, cod, halibut or white fish of your choice
- 1 botttle of LIVWELL Calabrian Chili Romesco Sauce
- 4 TBSP olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/3 tsp Onion powder
- First, pat the fish dry with paper towels. Season liberally with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder.
- Next, add olive oil to large skillet and warm on medium heat.
- Add fish to hot oil. Let it cook for about 7 mins until nice crust forms on one side. Turn the fish and cook for about 2 mins more.
- Remove from heat, plate with roasted vegetables. Add approximately half the bottle of romesco sauce on top and reserve leftover sauce for dipping. Mangia!