Ok fine, there isn’t any ziti in this recipe, but the roasted cauliflower does a fantastic job of replacing the pasta! Cauliflower married with creamy butternut sauce and sage, fresh mozzarella and parmigianno reggianno cheeses, this dish is packed with nutrients and flavor!
- 2 medium heads of cauliflower, cut into florets, roasted
- LIVWELL Tuscan Butternut and Sage sauce
- 1 ½ cup ricotta
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- ½ freshly grated parmigianno reggianno
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl and pour Tuscan Butternut and Sage sauce on top. Stir until cauliflower is fully coated. Transfer half the cauliflower mixture to a large baking dish and spread into an even layer. Dollop all over dish with half the ricotta and sprinkle with half the mozzarella and Parmesan. Top with an even layer of the remaining cauliflower mixture and remaining cheeses.
- Bake until cheeses are melted and golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve warm with more grated cheese if desired. Mangia!